Re: [ietf-dkim] Adding a 'consultants' page to dkim.org

2008-09-29 14:17:24
Daniel,

If you mean an openly-editable wiki, the potential for wikispam (as has
been seen on some IETF wikis in the past) and other abuse might make the
management of the wiki more onerous than just posting the information,
as Dave has offered to do.

If you mean a wiki that isn't openly editable, then it's just a
convenient tool for creating the consultants' webpages.  Dave might
choose to use wiki software to maintain this, or not.

-Jim

Daniel Taharlev wrote:
Would you folks use a DKIM wiki? I some times find it to be a better method
than forums. Let me know and I can set one up.

daniel(_at_)taharlev(_dot_)com

-----Original Message-----
From: "Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond" <ocl(_at_)gih(_dot_)com>

Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 19:51:02
To: Dave CROCKER<dcrocker(_at_)bbiw(_dot_)net>; DKIM IETF
WG<ietf-dkim(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org>; Interop<interop(_at_)dkim(_dot_)org>
Subject: Re: [ietf-dkim] Adding a 'consultants' page to dkim.org

Hello Dave,

What you might wish to do is to create a DKIM user group email list & ask
people to post their questions on there.
Let the community answer operational/implementation questions - there are
always good samaritains around.
Kind regards,

O.