ietf-dkim

Re: [ietf-dkim] [Interop] Adding a 'consultants' page to dkim.org

2008-09-29 14:09:52
[Is this really appropriate for ietf-dkim?]

On Mon, 29 Sep 2008, Dotzero wrote:
I appreciate your concerns Murray because there is currently a limited
universe of folks I would personally consider (FWIW) consultant caliber.
On the other hand I'm somewhat a believer in Caveat Emptor. Given that
there is a demand out there, if not dkim.org then where will (should)
people turn? google search?

It of course also brings up the question of reputation.  If we end up
listing a bunch of consultants whose work leaves something to be desired,
dkim.org won't be considered a good source of such information...

Talk about eating our own dog food!