Re: [ietf-dkim] [Interop] Adding a 'consultants' page to dkim.org

2008-09-29 11:42:19

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond wrote:
Hello Dave,

What you might wish to do is to create a DKIM user group email list & ask
people to post their questions on there.
Let the community answer operational/implementation questions - there are
always good samaritains around.

My reaction is similar, but a bit different.  The benefit of "water cooler"
consulting is enormous and typically skims quite a lot of common and simple
problems off the top.  This leaves the work of hired consultants to problems of
more substance.  Hence, the consulting styles overlaps nicely.

I'll add a dkim-users mailing list to the dkim.org mix shortly.  At this point,
the real question is how to help someone coming to the web page to figure out
what mailing lists to use and how...

d/
--

   Dave Crocker