Re: [ietf-dkim] Adding a 'consultants' page to dkim.org

2008-09-29 13:56:44

Jim Fenton wrote:
If you mean a wiki that isn't openly editable, then it's just a convenient
tool for creating the consultants' webpages.  Dave might choose to use wiki
software to maintain this, or not.

Oh.  Interesting idea.  Hadn't thought of it.

In terms of the 'work' of building the list, it sounds reasonable.  However I
think it inherently requires having editability be open, which has the downside
you observe.

So I could easily imagine folks signing up for a discussion list and having a
wiki open to subscribers.  Maybe for the DKIM FAQ?  But probably not for a
simple listing of consultants?  (hmmm.  Unless there is an associated
discussion
list they would sign up for, beforehand?)

d/
--

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking