ietf-dkim

Re: [ietf-dkim] [Interop] Adding a 'consultants' page to dkim.org

2008-09-29 14:02:32
On Mon, 29 Sep 2008, Dave CROCKER wrote:
    Software and Services Deployment
    <http://dkim.org/deploy>

[404]

So really -- to use one of my favorite cliche's -- we are just haggling
about price...

Ah, true.

The link off the main page is entitled "Organizations Providing Software,
Hardware or Services".  The word "Services" (at least to me) includes
consulting.  So do we want to include consulting services in this list, or
make a separate list and (hopefully) adjust the title of the first?