Re: [ietf-dkim] Adding a 'consultants' page to dkim.org

2008-09-28 20:08:20
Would you folks use a DKIM wiki? I some times find it to be a better method
than forums. Let me know and I can set one up.

daniel(_at_)taharlev(_dot_)com

-----Original Message-----
From: "Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond" <ocl(_at_)gih(_dot_)com>

Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 19:51:02
To: Dave CROCKER<dcrocker(_at_)bbiw(_dot_)net>; DKIM IETF
WG<ietf-dkim(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org>; Interop<interop(_at_)dkim(_dot_)org>
Subject: Re: [ietf-dkim] Adding a 'consultants' page to dkim.org

Hello Dave,

What you might wish to do is to create a DKIM user group email list & ask
people to post their questions on there.
Let the community answer operational/implementation questions - there are
always good samaritains around.
Kind regards,

O.

--