Re: [ietf-dkim] Features that could be reconsidered as part of the bis process

2009-05-20 19:00:25
Steve Atkins wrote:
Remember that we're considering the content of the message as
displayed to the end user here,

   No we're not. That has never been in the scope of the DKIM effort.

(though the supposed benefit it offers is not clear)
 You forgot "to me".

Not really. I don't think the supposed benefit clear to anyone,
including those who are interested in including the feature.

   Speak for yourself, please. And the archives for this -- and
   everything else you've brought up -- are your friends.

                Mike