Re: [ietf-dkim] let's screw up a good thing

2009-05-23 15:28:29
Dave,

You are one of the worst engineers I have ever encountered. One of
your long time colleagues said it first to me - I quote:

     "nearly ever a job done by Dave needed to get redone,
      fixed or abandoned."

DKIM sad state of affairs is a yet another testament of this.

That said, even though it was two others who started the personal
attacks, I will do you a favor and unsubscribe. I have more important
things to do than further worst time in this lopsided silly group that
basically has destroyed the promise of DKIM with little hope of
gaining across the board adoption in all market places - not with you
in charge.

--
Sincerely

Hector Santos
http://www.santronics.com

Dave CROCKER wrote:

Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:
Only two sides .. mainstream + operationally relevant, and crackpot.

Folks,

If you believe someone is posting something silly or an ad hominem attack,
please please PLEASE don't respond.

We've had entirely too many of these exchanges and the only way they ever end
is
either a blow up or people simply stopping posting responses (or both).  So
let's skip the disruptive part and jump to the quiet end:  don't respond!

d/

ps.  Of course, if wouldn't hurt for our chairs to start invoking RFC 3943
and
suspending posting privileges for mailing list offenders.  But the rest of us
can help by refraining from feeding trolls.