Re: [ietf-dkim] General Feedback loop using DKIM

2009-05-26 23:42:38
On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 8:43 AM, Franck Martin <franck(_at_)genius(_dot_)com>
wrote:
Well you define the 2 difficulties:
1) Development costs of implementing a UI

... in an open source / freely available app like squirrelmail?

... as a 3rd party toolbar or extension for tbird / outlook?

... as a PART of outlook?

... as a part of the AOL client, or the hotmail / gmail / outblaze web UI?

Cost varies a lot, doesnt it?

2) Relationship with the sender

2) if properly DKIM validated then there would be no need to define an out
of band relationship with the sended. DKIM with a special protocol should be

Oh?  So a spammer publishes some random stuff in a dkim record and I'm
supposed to believe it?  Or c1t1b4nk.com publishes a dkim record with
a list unsubscribe and I'm supposed to do just what with it?

srs