Re: [ietf-dkim] General Feedback loop using DKIM

2009-05-27 07:21:28
nobody's perfect ;)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Suresh Ramasubramanian" <ops(_dot_)lists(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
To: "Franck Martin" <franck(_at_)genius(_dot_)com>
Cc: "Steve Atkins" <steve(_at_)wordtothewise(_dot_)com>, "IETF-DKIM WG"
<ietf-dkim(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org>
Sent: Wednesday, 27 May, 2009 5:14:05 PM GMT +12:00 New Zealand
Subject: Re: [ietf-dkim] General Feedback loop using DKIM

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 10:16 AM, Franck Martin <franck(_at_)genius(_dot_)com>
wrote:
Oh? So a spammer publishes some random stuff in a dkim record and I'm
supposed to believe it? Or c1t1b4nk.com publishes a dkim record with
a list unsubscribe and I'm supposed to do just what with it?

Well would you have allowed the email to reach the inbox in the first
instance?

What if it does manage to reach the inbox? I certainly dont claim
infallibility, 100% accuracy etc for my spam filtering.

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian (ops(_dot_)lists(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com)