Re: [ietf-dkim] General Feedback loop using DKIM

2009-05-28 16:19:09

----- "Michael Adkins" <michael(_dot_)adkins(_at_)corp(_dot_)aol(_dot_)com>
wrote:

What I'm trying to asses is do you query the DNS for every signed
message that is reported, or only for the ones which have a domain or
d= that is registered with you to receive ARF reports.

I was under the impression that the goal of this discussion was to
remove the need for an FBL registration process.

Correct. I was trying to understand the costs of the current process, vs new
process

You would query for every report concerning a domain that meets your
trust/reputation requirements if you have any.

We have been agreeing all the time. I'm just expressing myself with confusion
sometimes