Re: [ietf-dkim] Resigner Support of RFC 5617 (ADSP)

2009-10-11 15:13:34
This is surreal. We have both Crocker and Levine claiming that the *published*
semantics of RFC5617 are either not what it says, or should be ignored because
they don't like it.

Jim is under no obligation to produce evidence for you; evidence which is
-- of course -- conveniently a negative which cannot be proved. The obligation
here is to stop the revisionist history about what rfc5617 actual says.

I realize that this is an open and public forum, but the level of contempt
for this working group's output is astonishing.

Mike