[ietf-dkim] Is anyone using ADSP?

2009-10-11 16:37:29
Before you report your personal experiences, could you include data about the
receivers, please?

Well, here's a little bit of my data.  Over the past day, my busiest
DNS server has seen 2014 lookups of _domainkey records, of which only
38 were for _adsp.

A surprisingly high 806 requests from 486 hosts were for plain
_domainkey with no selector.  I can't tell if they were looking for
the old DK policy record, or if their DKIM implementations were
broken.  I also saw 541 requests for _policy._domainkey, which was
used in a few drafts back in 2005, and 244 for _ssp.

Somewhat to my surprise, the 38 _adsp requests were from 34 different
hosts, but it's still fair to say that the fraction of hosts doing
_adsp lookups is very small, so it's not surprising that there's no
observable effect, good or bad.