Re: [ietf-dkim] Resigner Support of RFC 5617 (ADSP)

2009-10-10 13:10:50
In article <4AD0A77D(_dot_)4000406(_at_)mtcc(_dot_)com> you write:
On 10/09/2009 11:05 PM, John Levine wrote:
People who contribute to mailing lists shouldn't say dkim=all.  We
argued this ad nauseam when we were hammering out ADSP, it shouldn't
come as a surprise to anyone.

That is not true at all. They shouldn't be using discardable. "All" only
says what the sender does, not what the receiver should expect.

They certainly shouldn't be using discardable.  I would advise not using
all either, due to the observed tendency of people to pay way too much
attention to DKIM and ADSP failures.

R's,
John