Re: [ietf-dkim] besides mailing lists...

2010-05-03 17:56:15

On 5/3/2010 10:16 AM, MH Michael Hammer (5304) wrote:
So, using americangreetings.com, the Mail From and the From on our card
notifications is always ecards(_at_)americangreetings(_dot_)com(_dot_) The
information
about the sender is provided in the subject line and the body of the
message so that the recipient knows who created the card.

So, by way of fantasizing an example:  when John Levine sends me a greeting --
remember I said this was a fantasy -- through you guys and I hit Reply to thank
him... he doesn't get it.

 From a user's perspective, this does not seem like such a winning scenario.

d/
--