Re: [ietf-dkim] besides mailing lists...

2010-05-03 18:56:44
-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-dkim-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org [mailto:ietf-dkim-
bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Dave CROCKER
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2010 4:20 PM
To: Al Iverson
Cc: ietf-dkim(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org

The reply-to is a good point.  I assume that it would be something
like:

    From:  John Levine <ecards(_at_)americangreetings(_dot_)com)

One wrinkle is that MUAs are not all that consistent in processing
Reply-to's,
based on my own experiences.  I post to mailing lists with a different
from and
reply-to and get replies to one or the other or both.)

Indeed; pine, for example, asks the user whether or not to pay attention to
Reply-To when replying.