Re: [ietf-dkim] besides mailing lists...

2010-05-03 19:47:45

You seem to have forgotten the reply-to header.

I have to say you have some strange fantasies.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave CROCKER [mailto:dhc(_at_)dcrocker(_dot_)net]
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2010 6:53 PM
To: MH Michael Hammer (5304)
Cc: ietf-dkim(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org

On 5/3/2010 10:16 AM, MH Michael Hammer (5304) wrote:
So, using americangreetings.com, the Mail From and the From on our
card
notifications is always ecards(_at_)americangreetings(_dot_)com(_dot_) The
information
about the sender is provided in the subject line and the body of the
message so that the recipient knows who created the card.

So, by way of fantasizing an example:  when John Levine sends me a
greeting --
remember I said this was a fantasy -- through you guys and I hit Reply
thank
him... he doesn't get it.

 From a user's perspective, this does not seem like such a winning
scenario.