Re: [ietf-dkim] list vs contributor signatures, was Wrong Discussion

2010-05-05 13:05:31
On May 5, 2010, at 8:44 AM, Alessandro Vesely wrote:

Ian Eiloart wrote:
--On 30 April 2010 15:33:51 -0600 "McDowell, Brett"
<bmcdowell(_at_)paypal(_dot_)com>
wrote:

Talking about the status quo is to talk about how every ISP/MBP (btw, is
it common practice to refer to a "mailbox provider" as a MBP?)

I tend to use "ESP" - Email Service Provider.

I used to use ESP, but it may be confused with email marketing
services. ISP may mean network provider. Mailbox provider is the
less ambiguous term, IMHO.

+1

--
J.D. Falk <jdfalk(_at_)returnpath(_dot_)net>
Return Path Inc