Re: [ietf-dkim] list vs contributor signatures, was Wrong Discussion

2010-05-26 13:51:42
On 05/26/2010 11:30 AM, Steve Atkins wrote:
Michael claims off-list that he has no idea what I'm speaking of.

I said "huh?" too.

Perhaps I'm missing something. I'm working with the mental model
that the underlying problem ADSP advocates would like to address
is phishing or brand protection, as they're the only concrete problems
I've seen mentioned.

So you're on a tangent about something that's not even vaguely in our
charter. ADSP doesn't claim to solve "phishing", it just allows bit-for-bit
domain names to be safely tossed if they don't have a signature. How that
integrates into the larger anti-phishing modules is frankly where the secret
sauce lies for vendors.

Mike