Re: [ietf-dkim] list vs contributor signatures, was Wrong Discussion

2010-05-27 01:22:03
Steve Atkins and I have explained why that's utterly implausible enough
times that anyone who's interested can easily find it in the list
archives.

With all due respect, the two of you don't constitute "consensus",
and I don't think abruptly stifling legitimate debate like this
serves the working group or the communities we claim to serve at all.

It seemed like we were just reiterating well-worn arguments, and I
didn't want to be redundant.  Sorry if it seemed otherwise.

As subsequent messages have shown, there is serious confusion between
ADSP and manual discard lists that could stand to be cleared up.

R's,
John