Re: [ietf-dkim] list vs contributor signatures, was Wrong Discussion

2010-05-26 10:57:16
Problem = phishing
Utility = just one sender + two mailbox providers have blocked over
100 million phishing attacks, many of those blocks also resulted in
site take-downs.

The value of what we already have from your efforts in IETF is HUGE
 for consumer protection.

I believe this is a big win for DKIM, which I hope we can tell the world
about.

It has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with ADSP, since the two mailbox
providers are (quite reasonably) treating paypal and ebay as a special
case.

It could be even more useful with the kind of tweaks I've suggested
for MLM's... and probably a few more flags/states for ADSP.

We've gone around enough times why this would be bad for Paypal and
bad for everyone else, so I'll stop now.

R's,
John