Re: [ietf-dkim] list vs contributor signatures, was Wrong Discussion

2010-05-28 02:52:20
Hi Brett,

[feel free to follow up off-list]

At 12:36 27-05-10, Brett McDowell wrote:
It would probably help me if you folks could send me questions
(probably off-list as I'm not sure how relevant this is to the WG
scope) that I can use as a guide for exactly how to wrangle our data
into a publishable state.  I've been thinking about how to present
our experience but that might not align exactly with what folks
want/need to know.  So I'd appreciate specific questions (think
"database query" and/or "FAQ") that I could work from.

This is most likely unrelated to the discussion about the mailing
list draft.  You mentioned some numbers about ADSP lookups.  Can you
provide a breakdown (unique IP addresses, etc)?  This question is
framed incorrectly as I don't know about phishing attempts for your
case and your infrastructure.  Is there any correlation between
phishing patterns and the lookups?  What's the picture like when you
take the top receivers out of the mix?

What level of DKIM breakage are you seeing?  Can you break it down by
mail stream?  What's it like when you are acting as receiver?

Regards,
-sm