Re: [ietf-dkim] list vs contributor signatures, was Wrong Discussion

2010-05-26 23:31:31
At 11:20 26-05-10, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
I've written code implementing all of this stuff, but I've never run
it in an operational environment of the size or nature that Brett
does.  So I want to hear what he has to say until there's consensus
to the contrary.

I would like to hear what Brett has to say.  I would also like to
hear from the people who have implemented MLMs and those who have been quiet.

Regards,
-sm