Re: [ietf-dkim] list vs contributor signatures, was Wrong Discussion

2010-05-27 14:39:03
On May 27, 2010, at 1:25 AM, Steve Atkins wrote:

On May 26, 2010, at 9:24 PM, SM wrote:

At 11:20 26-05-10, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
I've written code implementing all of this stuff, but I've never run
it in an operational environment of the size or nature that Brett
does.  So I want to hear what he has to say until there's consensus
to the contrary.

I would like to hear what Brett has to say.  I would also like to
hear from the people who have implemented MLMs and those who have been quiet.

I'd be interested in seeing Brett's data and methodology too.

Cheers,
 Steve

It would probably help me if you folks could send me questions (probably
off-list as I'm not sure how relevant this is to the WG scope) that I can use
as a guide for exactly how to wrangle our data into a publishable state.  I've
been thinking about how to present our experience but that might not align
exactly with what folks want/need to know.  So I'd appreciate specific
questions (think "database query" and/or "FAQ") that I could work from.

Thank you (in advance)