Re: [ietf-dkim] ADSP and Discardable (was Re: Lists "BCP" draft review)

2010-06-02 09:54:06
given the recent discussions, it seems to me that people want to have a
definition of what 'discard' means in the context as described above. As a
non-native English speaker (or what's the right term?) I suppose (but am not
sure) the word 'discard' can have multiple meanings (apart from 'To throw
away'). Otherwise 'silently discard' would be a pleonasm, isn't it?

Your English is fine.  "Discard" means throw away.

R's,
John