Re: [ietf-dkim] the danger of ADSP, was list vs contributor

2010-06-02 21:38:04
The basic problem with ADSP is that we shipped an untested prototype, ...

The problems with ADSP aren't just for lists, but whatever.

Instead of kvetching about ADSP, you might tell the list owners that
their list software heuristics are broken.

Oh, OK, that shouldn't be hard.

I'll get right on it as soon as I'm done telling all the forwarders
to rewrite the envelopes so I can use SPF -all.

R's,
John