Re: [ietf-dkim] the danger of ADSP, was list vs contributor

2010-06-02 17:14:38
-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-dkim-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org [mailto:ietf-dkim-
bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Steve Atkins
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2010 3:07 PM
To: DKIM List
Subject: Re: [ietf-dkim] the danger of ADSP, was list vs contributor

At any rate, I'm happy to participate in an effort to specify
something that actually stands a chance of working, and test it in
widely available software.

Also, there have been a couple of suggestions along those lines that at
least sound promising, but that weren't based on ADSP. I'm not sure
where the best place to discuss them might be (and ASRG isn't it).

A completely new spec with the goal of domain protection tied to DKIM is
(theoretically) a good fit for this WG, I would think.