Re: [ietf-dkim] the danger of ADSP, was list vs contributor

2010-06-02 21:48:39
Instead of kvetching about ADSP, you might tell the list owners that
their list software heuristics are broken.

Oh, OK, that shouldn't be hard.

Actually, I doubt it will be hard. The casualties of ADSP causing
third party kicks causes the blame to laid where it deserves: the
list software. I have little doubt that they'll squawk and scream
and throw tantrums about ADSP and in the end fix their broken
software.

Mike, we've already seen the first stages right here, actually