Re: [ietf-dkim] Feedback on draft-ietf-dkim-mailinglists for discussion

2010-08-01 17:53:33
a) Section 5.1 currently advocates a warning to new subscribers to an
MLM with a highly restrictive ADSP policy.  Should this be stronger,
such as "a warning is advised, and full denial should be considered"?

Yes, since the damage from ADSP can affect other subscribers.

b) Would it be a good idea to suggest MLM implementers make signing
of submissions into a user-configurable option? ...

Since we don't have any experience, I don't think we should be telling
list managers how to verify submissions.  The text in 5.2 and 5.3
looks fine to me.

I think there was some text in there already about the idea of
bifurcating the list's output into a signed stream and an unsigned
stream

What a bad idea.  The list's output is one mail stream, as section 5.6
says.  The current language looks correct to me.

R's,
John