Re: [ietf-dkim] Feedback on draft-ietf-dkim-mailinglists for discussion

2010-08-02 13:43:26
On 08/02/2010 11:21 AM, Scott Kitterman wrote:
  I think this is worth considering.  In discussions with one of the developers
of a major open source MLM, he mentioned to me that they've had feature
requests over the years to alter From due to privacy/spambot harvesting
reasons, so this isn't something that would only serve to mitigate damage due
to ADSP.

Yeahbut... given the inertia how much could we possibly expect? There's going
to be breakage and hence resistance to this were it a good idea (which I'm not
sure of). Suppose only 10% by volume of lists did this, would it still be a net
benefit?

Mike