Re: [ietf-dkim] draft-vesely-dkim-joint-sigs

2010-09-18 18:53:05
Doug,

Never mind the first or third party - we don't even have the support for

               "Always Expect Valid Signature"

So where is the payoff?  As long as verifiers don't support or enable
policy in their software and are encouraged not to do so by the
authors of the current policy draft standard, all these extra
considerations  especially the more complex suggestions, is all for
nothing.  I'm willing to explore TPA and my own DSAP, or the exacted
ASL "lit version" idea for ADSP extension (which my current
implementation supports), but it means nothing if we can't get the
other authors and implementations to explore as well.

Only prior arrangement, special signer and receiver arrangements (a
policy) seems to be of any value.

--
Hector Santos, CTO
http://www.santronics.com