Re: [ietf-dkim] draft-vesely-dkim-joint-sigs

2010-09-17 16:53:16
-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-dkim-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org [mailto:ietf-dkim-
bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of J.D. Falk
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2010 1:17 PM
To: DKIM List
Subject: Re: [ietf-dkim] draft-vesely-dkim-joint-sigs

If this is primarily a workaround for perceived limitations of
reputation systems, then I humbly suggest that the premise is invalid.
Today's reputation systems aren't static; the operators are constantly
changing them in reaction to what the spammers do.

I realize that the answer to this will be largely speculation, but: Will that
continue to be true in the IPv6-based and domain-based future of reputation
systems?

Having to make ongoing adjustments might be a hindrance to such systems.