Re: [ietf-dkim] Authorizing List Domains

2010-09-28 18:05:59

On 28/09/10 23:02, Douglas Otis wrote:
  On 9/27/10 9:47 PM, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
On Monday, September 27, 2010 4:19 PM, Douglas Otis wrote:

TPA-Label involves ADSP being discussed on the dkim list.

I've no idea precisely what Doug means here, but to avoid
doubt: the DKIM WG has a charter that does not currently
include work on TPA nor other possible alternatives, nor
any other tweak or alternative to ADSP.

There does seem to be interest (though nothing like
consensus) in these however so we're not trying to stop
discussion for now, in the hope that one or other garners
sufficient consensus that we might re-charter. (And in
any case, its clear that asking people on this list to
stop typing is currently pointless;-)

So these are all "unofficial" activities in the sense
that there is no plan for the WG to produce any RFCs.

S.