Re: [ietf-dkim] THIS IS A MULTIPLE 5322.FROM MESSAGE

2010-10-07 18:21:42
Hi Murray,
At 13:08 07-10-10, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
Even so, as Charles pointed out, I'm not sure exactly what it is we
could ask them to change.

RFC 5322 specifies a format for Internet mail.  I don't see what
could be changed in there as this discussion is not about an issue
with the format.  You could use the following text:

    A naive recipient can be tricked if implementations of MUAs and mail
    filters incorrectly assume that a message that has been successfully
    verified is RFC 5322 compliant.

Regards,
-sm