Re: [ietf-dkim] detecting header mutations after signing

2010-10-13 17:28:48
John R. Levine wrote:

I'm certainly not suggesting a full 5322 body cavity search, but I think
reasonable checks would include checking for duplicates of headers that
MUAs are likely to show, such as Subject, To, From, Sender, and Cc.

+1.

Personally, I think 5322.From is the main thing but if you wish to
include the others, I'm good with that.

I think the main point is we have a real chance here to finally solve
or address a long time 822/2822/5322 issue that only DKIM can claim
today to help resolve or prevent from getting exploited in the future
and if it help create in incentive for these checks to be done at MSA,
MDA including when these systems use DKIM bypassing existing checks,
the better.

--
Hector Santos, CTO
http://www.santronics.com