Re: [ietf-dkim] ISSUE: 4871bis-02 - Section 8.14 comments

2010-10-13 18:09:56
+1.

Barry, as the original issue submitter and I only provided suggested
text to jump start WG input with better text, I am very happy with Jim
Fenton's text.  It doesn't lay blame and straight to the key points.

Folks, this is really a simple solution and in my opinion, DKIM can
gain from this issue resolution with a powerful new marketing angle in
how DKIM raises the bar for Email Compliancy to further protect
against current spoofing and phishing of user mail agents than any
other email technology since the annals of electronic mail.

This is something that I can add to my technical marketing of DKIM for
our customers. It provides a "payoff"  for customers to support DKIM
and to upgrade their software to further harden it.

A win win for all.

Thanks Jim for stepping in and providing excellent text I hope
everyone can compromise and agree with.

--
Hector Santos, CTO
http://www.santronics.com