Re: [ietf-dkim] MLMs and signatures again

2011-05-26 16:54:55
-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-dkim-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org
[mailto:ietf-dkim-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Franck Martin
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2011 1:13 PM
To: Steve Atkins; DKIM List
Subject: Re: [ietf-dkim] MLMs and signatures again

side note: do
mail receivers treat mailing list differently than any other emails?

That's a local policy question.  Personally, I don't know of any that do.

2) do we need a mechanism to alert the receiving MTA that you have
subscribed to a mailing list, and all messages should pass through?

Certainly a possible feature, but it seems like it won't scale very well.