Re: [ietf-dkim] MLMs and signatures again

2011-05-26 17:55:18
Franck Martin wrote:

it will checked as an normal user (alias) and accepted.

I meant as a receiver of mailing list email, does your MTA do something
special when it sees the List-id: header?

Yes. Some of my RBM (Rule Based Messaging) scripts at the DATA level
check for specific LIST-ID among other things for acceptance or
rejection. But thats local policy and not a stock script we distribute.

And now with DKIM, I am exploring similar scripts checking LIST-ID to
match the signing side where the List-ID is used for signing specific
list only when its going out.

--
Hector Santos, CTO
http://www.santronics.com