Re: Why we don't require requirements

2004-10-01 00:05:52

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 domainkeys-feedbackbase01(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com wrote:

Are you saying you want to specifically exclude "creating from scratch" from
the charter?

If not, it seems that we need to leave that option there, even if it's use is
unlikely.

I agree. There is a chance that none of the proposals would meet our
requirements but that parts of some would and it could be possible
to create something new out of those parts of just something new entirely.
If we come to that such a point we must have an option to do it, but
at the same time, this should not be preferred option (i.e. we
must evaluate what we already have first).

--
William Leibzon
Elan Networks