Re: Narrow the scope: no new email signature protocol

2004-10-06 08:20:31

Dave, you use the words "recipient" and "MUA" in several places in your
dialogue below.  I presume you mean the end-user when you say it.

That being true, that is where you and I diverge.  To my understanding,
if you include "recipient" in the problem space then you are reinventing
an end-to-end secure email technology and I am completely opposed to it.

Other than that, I won't reply point by point in an attempt to keep this
at a charter discussion.  I will refer you to my message on signature
semantics though.

Thanks,

Jim