Re: semantics of the signature

2004-10-08 13:54:52

On Oct 8, 2004, at 3:50 PM, James M Galvin wrote:

If I've got all that right, then what I would most like to see the
Charter say is two things.

First, developing an end-user to end-user signature mechanism is
explicitly out-of-scope.

Second, the purpose of this working group is to develop an end-MTA to
end-MTA signature mechanism.

I agree with this.