Re: Ways to proceed

2004-10-13 21:41:54

With respect to the requirements document issue, nobody is
suggesting a waterfall model. My usual practice is to develop both
the requirements and the specification simultaneously.

Documenting what the spec is supposed to accomplish is a fine idea.
My concern was with attempting to do so before we know what the spec
is.

The rest of your suggestions seem reasonable too, particularly if we
can find a sugar daddy to pay for the conference bridge.

Regards,
http://www.taugh.com