Re: MASS BOF Agenda and Proposed charter

2005-07-15 14:10:23

 Thanks for your vote of confidence as an author.  As Mike pointed out,

 this is just who chairs the BoF, and it's up to the ADs who the WG
 chairs might be.  I agree, it would be a very bad idea to mix the WG
 chair and editor jobs.

without suggesting who the chairs actually should be, but merely because this
is
such a fun sub-thread I'll point out that:

1. there is no strict prohibition against having one person fill both roles,
because sometimes it is fine to do, and

2. this could well be one of them, given that there are something like SIX
authors and a slew of others heavily involved in content creation.

Hence the concerns for excessive workload and/or conflict are not an issue here.

  d/
  ---
  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking