Re: DKIM: c=simple is aspirational

2005-07-17 23:49:13

On July 17, 2005 at 22:06, domainkeys-feedbackbase02(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com wrote:

Being short is fine. Presuming motives of others, is not.

I apologize.  My statement was uncalled for.

For the record, DK has gone through three public iterations thus far and DKIM
is a further variant, thus four revisions in total, each requiring code chang
es
- some of them substantial.

Unfortunately, past duties and obligations prevented me commenting on
DK in the past, but at the time, I definitely had some reservations
about it, with some of those reservations being now mentioned.

--ewh