Re: Better DKIM Verification Example Needed

2005-07-27 07:35:46

Ok, going from memory here cause I'm not in front of our implementation code or a copy of the spec so if I'm wrong Murray and/or Mike will correct me:

Does the above mean the empty tag "b=;" is used or none?

Yes, use b=;

Is there a CRLF added to the body when the "DKIM-Signature:" is
added after the body?

There's no CRLF after the DKIM-Signature: that you append to the end of the body. But there is a CRLF between the end of the body and the start of the DKIM-Signature. This is probably what's throwing you as we came across this several times.

For example:

Last line of message body<CRLF>
<CRLF>

--