Better DKIM Verification Example Needed

2005-07-27 10:30:49

Can someone explain the following or provide an example?:

3.5  The DKIM-Signature header field

   The "DKIM-Signature:" header field is included in the signature
   calculation, after the body of the message; however, when calculating
   or verifying the signature, the b= (signature value) value MUST be
   treated as though it were the null string.  Unknown tags MUST be
   signed but MUST be otherwise ignored by verifiers.

Does the above mean the empty tag "b=;" is used or none?  Is there a CRLF
added to the body when the "DKIM-Signature:" is added after the body?

I've having a hell of time verifying DKIM-Signature signed messages.  We got
clear example of the above.

Thanks

http://www.santronics.com