Re: NOTE WELL: IETF-MailSig List Participation Rules

2005-07-27 15:21:24

On Jul 27, 2005, at 5:39 PM, Dave Crocker wrote:

Please cite the messages that I posted which declared my intent for these two
outcomes.  I do not know which assertions you are referring to.

Gladly:

  "so far, no such constituency has been evident"

from an exchange in which you were ruling Phil's proposal out of scope because there had been no discussion on it.

and

"This note is both an assertion of the rules and a request for any indication of rough consensus AGAINST them."

from your message indicating these rules are in scope even though there had been no discussion on it.

-andy