Re: alternate key server mechanisms

2005-07-28 07:13:39

Arvel Hathcock wrote:

what does the group think about Phillips basic assertions:
[...]
(C) It is critical-path that we define at least one other
    value because somebody named Russ Housley wishes it.

Sorry, I fail to see that Russ said this in his memo.  Phil
also claims:

| Angle brackets, Web Services and XML are the current fashion,
| any new proposal will inevitably get translated into the XML
| syntax. There are plenty of development tools available.

That fashion died last year in MARID, it is very 2003.  Bye