Re: DNS stuff (was Re: revised Proposed Charter)

2005-07-28 09:27:28

 On a related note, I do not see in dkim_base that multiple character
 strings in TXT records are to be concatenated before parsing.

Andrew, I seem to be particularly dense this morning -- and more coffee isn't
likely to fix it.  I have re-read the above a number of times and I am not
understanding what you mean by "multiple character strings in TXT records".  In
other words, I am not understanding what might, or should, be concatenated.

  d/
  ---
  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking