Re: managesieve + include

2003-10-19 15:49:22

Cyrus Daboo wrote:
--On Sunday, October 19, 2003 18:53 +0200 Marc Mutz <mutz(_at_)kde(_dot_)org>
wrote:
| 2. It needs to be clarified that the active script is the "start script"
| and that included (local) scripts need not (and cannot) be set active
| to be executed.

Why would you prevent a script that can be used as an include from being made active? For example, I would like to 'wrap' my default script inside of a 'vacation' script. So most of the time the default script is active, but sometimes I will make the vacation one active.

I agree with Cyrus.

        Tony Hansen
        tony(_at_)att(_dot_)com